Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Footwear for the Service Providers

    When it comes to shoes, comfort is of utmost importance particularly when your job is in the service providing industry, waiting, retail, hairdressing etc. And like all young people I would wear the latest shoe trends to work where I would be standing for 10 to sometimes 14 hours a day behind my chair coloring people’s hair. I quickly realised that if I was to survive in the hair business with no health issue i.e. varicose veins, lower back pain, leg pains and maintain good posture I needed to change my footwear. So 25 year’s out of my 30 year career I have always worn comfortable shoes, either sneakers, flats, or my beloved Birkenstocks which up until a few days ago were my favourite. A couple of weeks ago I was introduced to an Israeli shoe brand called Naot by my very chic & wonderful friend Wendy who always wears the best of everything, she was wearing these fabulous bronzy sneakers which I loved, she insisted that they were the most comfortable pair of shoes ever. She was right! Naot shoe-sneaker is an unbelievably comfortable stylish shoe, and as a hairdresser who’s constantly searching for style with comfort benefits in my footwear I am thrilled I found them.

    Seems that the shoe industry is finally starting to offer more options for comfort foot wear that are stylish and clever using high tech materials that have thinner support insoles, some shoe companies have even created pressure point insoles. So today there is no need to compromise style for comfort with shoes any longer, there are so many fantastic choices out there and as for anyone who stands on their feet for their job I highly recommend going shoe shopping and get those feet into a great pair of comfort shoes, believe me it will feel heavenly with a little funky style.












































Blog Archive