Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

GET THE LOOK: Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria's Super Sexy Hair



    When I saw pictures of the fab twosome Victoria Beckham and Eva Longoria strutting their stuff on the red carpet as hosts for "A Night of Fashion And Technology with LG Mobile Phones" party Monday night at the Soho House in West Hollywood, C.A., I couldn't help but swoon. I'm officially in hair lust with Beckham's textured cut...and Longoria's low, messy bun looks perfect for summer. Beckham looked long and lean in a short, neutral colored frock (it's a shorter version of the full-length gown she rocked at the Oscar's from her Victoria Beckham Fall 2010 collection) and Brian Atwood pumps. Longoria-Parker looked cute in a ruffled cream and black Reem Acra dress and strappy, black Atwood heels. Side note: I think I need her shoes to live. Both starlets are currently the faces of LG mobile phones.
    Turns out that the hairstylist behind this awesome hair is none other than celebrity hairstylist Ken Paves and he shared with The Glamazons how he created the look; so now, you can do it yourself at home!
    Side note: I'm growing my hair out a little bit longer and styling it just like Beckham's...love!

    Here's what he had to say about the inspiration behind the looks he created:

    I almost always get inspiration from what my clients are wearing – it tells the whole story when paired up with hair and makeup. Both Eva and Victoria chose outfits in nude shades that were modern yet feminine, clean and sexy! I decided the hair needed to be clean, simple with some slight texture to seem effortless, just like the clothes!”


    Here's how to get Beckham's look:
    -For Victoria, I started by using Self Help by Ken Paves A Shining Soul Volume-Friendly Glosser shine serum on her dried hair, concentrating on the ends.
    -Then, using a 1-inch curling iron (try Ken Paves Professional Curling Iron) I took random pieces and curled some towards the front of her face and some towards the back, for a more piecy look.
    -I finished off with a firm hairsrpray (try Self Help by Ken Paves Healthy Boundaries Hairspray) to provide hold and shine.

    Here's how Beckham's hair looked from the back...isn't it super cute? Oh, and that tattoo is the business! Wonder what it means?

    Aren't Eva and her husband, NBA's San Antonio Spurs Tony Parker, beyond adorbs?! I just love, love...and this picture...sigh. But, I digress...here's how to create her messy, low-bun look:
    -To get Eva’s look, I started on her clean, air-dried hair that was free of any product.
    -Once it was 95% air dry, I spritzed her hair with a texturizing spray (try Self Help by Ken Paves Stop Putting Up Walls Styling Mist to provide texture to the hair without buildup).
    -Then using my hands, I loosely pulled her hair back into a low chignon, and secured it with bobby pins – not a rubber band – for a more effortless look.
    -I then fingered through some firm hairspray to keep the volume on top intact and flyaways at bay.

    Which hairdo look do you plan on stealing for yourself?

    xo
    Ferocia


Blog Archive