Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Summer Wheat Blonde

    Wheat color is neither warm nor cool but more of a neutral, when it’s mixed within other blonde tones say a lighter blonde and a warmer blonde it acts as the channel between these other tones and creates a slightly more natural result. The benefit in adding this very versatile color particularly in the summer is that it helps the hair to not become brassy which does happen in the sun to many blondes, wheat tones are also one of those tones that looks great on light brown sandie hair colors , or added to an all over color (tint) as a highlight.











    It is that time of the year when I start adding (my interpretation) of wheat color highlights to my blonde haired clients, and wheat is a word I have used throughout my career in describing the tone. Almost everyone has a visual reference of the color wheat; I relate it to summer fields, seeds, even the color of pasta and if you look at many children’s hair color’s you will see the color wheat and think it is one of nature’s most beautiful tones.









    We all know we each see color differently so for great communication between stylist-client I pick a common mental reference and then most importantly a visual suggestion, this way we both are on the same individual quest for that beautiful summer blonde. And my favourite combinations this time of year is to add *Lightest Blonde cooler* highlights which is the more predominant color overall, with *Light slightly warmer Blonde* and *Light Neutral Blonde*, It’s my staple highlight combination I love to use because it looks great on everyone.












Blog Archive