Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

It's A Year Old

    It is now a year almost to the day that I started this blog, and at the beginning I really thought no one was going to take time to read my posts. My original thought to having a blog was for me, with all the things that I have interest in one of course being hair color, fashion, makeup, art, photography, people etc. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be sitting here with over 600 followers on my blog and people making comments and actually telling me how much they like it and appreciate my experience in hair color. So for all those who have supported me and my blog a huge‘Thank You’goes out to each and every one of you, I love sharing all that I know and love, I will continue to express myself , thoughts and passions.
    HCC xo.

Blog Archive