Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Halle Berry Allegedly Splits from Gabriel Aubry aka There's No Hope for Any of Us


    Just kidding!

    But in the latest actress turned beauty icon news, Halle Berry and her daughter's father, Gabriel Aubry, have called it quits. Sad. I mean, they have an adorable daughter, Nahla, and were just so cute together! (Exhibit A...below)





    I may be by myself on this one, but I was completely rooting for them to work it out since Halle's been through so much drama (from Wesley Snipes to David Justice, I don't even know where to begin!)----and she totally deserves a great man in her life.

    But I don't feel that bad. Why, you ask? Well, she's still arguably the most beautiful woman in the world. She has a perfect body, an Oscar-winning acting talent and a successful fragrance. Yeah...plenty of things to keep her happy during her breakup. I, on the other hand, have nothing...well except my Louboutin shoes. (I always loved them more than my ex-boyfriend anyway, haha).

    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive