Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ombre Hair (aka hella long roots)


    So I am really feeling this whole Ombre Hair trend. I am seriously considering doing some weird fake roots thing. Am I crazy? So I am really feeling this whole Ombre Hair trend. I am seriously considering doing some weird fake roots thing. Am I crazy? (via refinery 29)
    I am thinking more of a Jennifer Connelly in Requiem for a Dream type situation. Tacky?

    It looks pretty on Lesley Arfin. (photo via Hanelli)
    I found a bunch of fancy fashion ladies with some major roots on the Fashion Spot.
    Erin Wasson
    Lou Dillion
    Alexa Chung
    and there are this girl from Is Mental
    oh and GAGA
    and also some questionables.
    Jessica Simpson
    Cameron Diaz
    Megan Fox.

    What do we think people should I do it? What color? I am thinking a sorta Jennifer Anniston-y golden light brown.

Blog Archive