Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

My hot Manicure

    Hey guys! I am so excited to show you my brand new mani. I really like it, cause it screams for summer and fun! I have to say, I was totally inspired by Hanna Marin (aka Ashley Benson) as she is the ultimate 'it girl' on my favorite summer TV show "Pretty Little Liars". She surely knows how to rock every nail trend. Enjoy some of my favorite Hanna nail trends on screen!


    My nails (Pink nail polish : China Glaze "Rich & Famous", Yellow : Seventeen 259)


    Hanna's mani: My inspiration (Ep 2x08 Picture This)


    The next trend I am going to try (Black and Red)








    So, what do you guys think about her and her nails? And more importantly what do you think about my manicure? Love it or hate it? Let me know!
    xoxo Elina