Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Hiltons do French Riviera

    The famous heiresses, Paris and Nicky Hilton, know how to party and spend their summers. That's why they visit the glamorous French Riviera for their summer vacations. They arrive with their Hollywood style and glam straight to Saint Tropez, Cannes, Nice, Monaco where they shop at the famous boutiques, have lunch at traditional restaurants, sunbathe on a yacht, party to vip clubs, etc. Enjoy some pictures of the Hiltons spotted out and about in the world famous destination!

    2011







    2010





    I am a huge fan of Nicky's style. I think that she's very classy and always stylish. I love her floral and flirty dresses and blouses, but I also liked the printed pants she wore (5th photo). On the other hand, I loved Paris' jumpsuit as well as her purple maxi dress. What do you guys think?
    xoxo Elina