Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Bright Colors

    I'm so sorry I am not updating the blog often, but I am away on vacation enjoying the sun and the beaches in Greece. I just wanted to share with you all one of my favorite summer trends; the bright (or even neon) colors. I think that a bright colored dress is the best thing any woman can wear in the summer season, whether it is yellow, orange, pink, blue or green. Nude heels or platforms are a great match as well as sandals.
    Enjoy some pictures of celebrities rocking the trend! Have an amazing (summer) month!


    Hilary Swank, Brooklyn Decker


    Kerry Washington, Emmanuelle Chriqui


    Beyonce, Kourtney Kardashian


    Katie Cassidy, Amber Valetta


    Jennifer Aniston, Victoria Beckham


    Gwyneth Paltrow, Kristin Cavallari


    Mila Kunis, Miranda Kerr


    Emma Stone, Audrina Patridge


    Kelly Rowland, Halle Berry


    Blake Lively, Kim Kardashian


    Rachel Bilson, Chanel Iman


    Amanda Seyfried, Taylor Swift
    xoxo Elina