Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Real Housewives of Atlanta Star, Kandi Burruss Chats with The Glamazons



    Anybody remember when I met Kandi Burruss of Real Housewives of Atlanta at The Magazine? Well, back then, she had just started the show and we (her, Ferocia, Magazine staffers and I) chatted about everything from her songwriting (TLC's No Scrubs is a favorite) to her Mom's disapproval of her late fiancee A.J. to her beef with Nene. Now, she's back for a new season of the hit show and a new album with a fresh, positive outlook on life.




    And can I add that her album is glaaamazing! I heard it for the first time last night at her album signing at Carol's Daughter in Harlem. Her voice should be a national treasure the way she hits high notes. I've been playing the intro nonstop where she does vocal acrobatics with expert ease (Kim, pay attention!). The lyrics are beautifully-written and sung with pure, raw emotion that any woman can relate to. Along with Kanye's latest classic, Kandi Koated will be dominating my iPod for months to come.




    Along with a stellar new album, Kandi opened up to me about her hair secrets, her popular Atlanta boutique Tags and why she continues to put effort into Kim's controversial singing career.




    Watch the video of our interview at Carol's Daughter here:




    Make sure you pick up her new album, Kandi Koated. You will thank me! (And if you already have it, tell me what song is your favorite in the comments section.)




    Here's hoping she invites The Glamazons on Kandi-Koated nights next, LOL.


    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive