Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

3 Things You Need To Prettify Yourself For New Year's Eve


    Hey Glamazons! Got your outfit together for tonight? Now it's time to get your face together! Side note: Yes, in true beauty junkie form I'm more concerned about what type of makeup I'm going to be wearing rather than what type of dress and shoes I'm going to be wearing. I usually just end up wearing something short, fitted and black anyways hahaha
    So whether you decide to go all out over the top with your look or decide to keep it low-key, here are 3 ideas that you might want to look into:

    #1. Please do glitter. And lots of it! I mean, think about it: tonight is the one night of the year (well, besides Halloween that is) that you can actually get away with wear tons of glitter on your eyelids, face and wherever else you dare. While I usually pile it high onto my eyelids, there are other subtle things you can do such as apply a glitter-infused faux lash or just paint your nails with something sparkly.


    #2. Remember to moisturize your face before even applying your makeup. While there are some that don't drink (or won't be drinking tonight) there are others that plan on getting pretty, well, sh*tfaced. (Or maybe you don't really plan on it, but since where you're going will include lots of alcohol you definitely plan on partaking in the drinking of libations.) Even if you aren't drinking, it's probably cold outside where you are. You don't want your skin to look flaky, dry or unglowy-like at all during the night, so remember to apply a good moisturizer (based on your skin type, of course) after washing your face and before your primer and makeup.


    #3. Don't go to sleep with makeup on your face. I know, I know, I've told you this before but I can't emphasize how important it is for you to not do this and I could go on a scientific rant about what it does to your skin but I won't. Instead, I'll ask if you really want to wake up with mascara and eyeliner encrusted into your eyes or red lipstick on your pillowcase? Yeah, not a sexy look, ladies. Just do like I do and keep a batch of makeup remover towelettes on your night stand!


    Don't forget to send us your super hot NYE looks and we'll include you in our round-up post! Have fun and be safe =D
    xo
    Ferocia


Blog Archive