Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

MAGAZINE GLAM: Natalie Portman On Cover Of Vogue January 2011 Issue


    Has anyone seen Black Swan yet?! If so, please refrain from spoiling it by providing detailed scene deets for the rest of us that haven't (me included...I meant to get to it this past weekend, but doing laundry won out over that one..ugh.) OK, now that we've gotten that out of the way, I can share the news that actress Natalie Portman (the star of Black Swan) will be gracing the cover of Vogue's January 2011 issue. I'm no stranger to fawning over her looks (ahem, just click here for evidence of that) but I have to admit that she looks so gorge here on the cover! In the issues, she shares details about the major transformation she had to undergo in order to take on this part. Apparently, she worked 8 hours a day, 6 days a week with former New York City ballet dancer Mary Helen Bowers. It took her about 6 months to create that ballerina body.
    Um, that's insane. I can barely get my butt to the gym once a week and once I do I have to go to some sort of organized class because otherwise I'll stay on a machine 15 minutes and call that a work out hahaha. So, I applaud Portman and her ability to transform her body into this greatness and can't wait to see the movie this week!

    What do you think of her picture on the cover, Glamazons? I love it! Totally glam.

    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive