Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

NEW! Rachel Rachel Roy x Macy's Fall Collection Lookbook!





    As faithful Glamazon lovers know, I've been drooling over the Rachel Rachel Roy fur vest, sequined blazer and paint-splattered clutch since I went to the launch fete last May. Now, on the brink of the RRR debut in 500 Macy's stores THIS WEEK, Rachel Roy has posted the Fall Lookbook online. Scroll down for our fave spreads from the lookbook (and see the rest on her Facebook fan page). Oh and read my review of the collection (plus pics) here.


    Warning: my entire paycheck might be splurged in one shopping trip - don't judge me, I've been waiting for the day I can afford Rachel Roy since it launched in '05! To all my equally frugal & fierce shoppers dying of anticipation, what's the look you can't wait to get your hands on?! Oh and make sure to post here after you shop and tell me which items you added to your wardrobe.







    Happy Saving!

    Kisses,

    Coutura


    Photos: thefacebook.com/rachelroy

Blog Archive