Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Ad Glam: Giuseppe Zanotti, I Heart You!


    Glamazons,

    I live for these sandals. Giuseppe Zanotti has created the most amazing animal print shoes that are so hot they're bursting in flames, literally. Lovelovelove!

    Check their new ad which is a salute to the very best trends of the season---a denim, leather, neon, animal print lovefest! And who better to rock the look than fashion darling, model Anja Rubik?

    ...and though I was hesitant to accept Cassie as a fashion maven, I have to give her the Glam seal of approval for her outfit at the SoBe Summer Friday finale.

    I'm loving the rock star meets Bam-Bam look in the ripped "RIP YSL" cold shoulder top and animal print sandals.





    What do you think about the ad (and those amazing shoes!)? Are you feeling Cassie's new look? Can we call her a trendsetter yet? Discuss.


    Kisses,

    Coutura

Blog Archive