Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Maybelline New York Takes Over Fashion Week

    I must say that I was in a bit of shock to go through my e-mails after a week of vacation to see that Maybelline would be the official cosmetic sponsor for Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in NY. I'd heard the rumors for sure, but didn't think that it would actually be true! So, starting with the Spring 2010 collections (debuting September 2009) and for the next two years, we'll be seeing all Maybelline. Headed up by the brand's Global Makeup Artist Charlotte Willer, the brand will support several designers such as Charlotte Ronson, Tracy Reese, Michael Angel and Erin Wasson x RVCA.
    I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that I'll still get to see plenty of my MAC girls backstage at some of the fashion shows. I mean, hands down, they're like one of my fave beauty cosmetics PR teams. Especially Heather Park. She's like my sister from another mister. (No, she did not pay me to say that haha) AND hopefully they'll still have that amazing MAC lounge backstage...posted is a pic of myself and Heather in the lounge from the Fall 2009 collections. Ah, well, change isn't always a bad thing I suppose. I'm definitely still looking forward to the upcoming shows!
    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive