Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Matte On


    Matte nails are going to be one of the hottest nail trends for fall and Essie makes it super easy for you to get the look with the introduction of the Matte About You Matte Finisher. It takes all of the luster out of your nail polish in one swipe without the use of a top coat. The best part is that it works on ALL nail polish shades whether they be sheer light or deep dark. (Believe me, I was up late last night swiping on various nail shades just to see if it worked and it did! I squealed in excitement and tried to share the joy of this new beauty find with my roomie who never revels in my beauty product treasures hahaha)
    Matte About You Matte Finisher ($10) will be available beginning August 2009 at essie.com, fine spas, salons and beauty destinations nationwide.
    So be sure to snag one and getcho matte on!
    xo
    Ferocia

Blog Archive