Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Line it Up: Bobbi Brown Fall 2009 Collection

    By now, you should know that I'm obsessed with bronzer, Victoria's Secret models and lip gloss (and not necessarily in that order). Another to add to the list?: Eyeliner. Whether it be in pencil or liquid form, I just gotta use it...every day.
    Now, I must admit that it took me a minute to even figure out HOW to use it. I'd see other girls wearing it in college and wonder how the heck they put it on so efficiently without poking themselves in the eye. So, I patiently tested it myself. Very patiently. Because there were many times where I DID poke myself in the eye. (Or draw a bit outside the lines haha)
    And now I can honestly say I've gotten it down. (It only took me a couple of months...I remember I was also trying to figure out how to curl my hair with my CHI iron around the same time, so I felt like a supastar that I'd mastered both...go me!)
    Which leads me to my NEW favorite, super easy to use pencil eyeliner. Yes, it's from Bobbi Brown. The woman is a genius, I tell you. These are probably the easiest eyeliners I've ever used. And the formula stays put.
    I'm talking about non other than the Bobbi Brown Creamy Eye Pencil! It applies smoothly and evenly while still providing intense color. Each pencil has a built-in smudger at the end to soften liner for a subtle, smoky effect. Available in 9 shades (from Jet, a rich black, to Mahogany, a dusky brown; my fave is Caviar, a smoldering black), they retail for $20. (That's mine pictured there..as you can see, it gets alot of use haha)
    If you're into the gel eyeliner, she's got you covered there as well with the Forest Shimmer Ink Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner. It's a deep green with golden pearls and really makes your eyes pop. ($21).
    AND you must scoop the limited edition eye shadows as well. Available in two shades (Autumn Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow & Bash Metallic Eye Shadow, $20 each, available August 09), these pearlized shadows are perfect for fall. Use the Angle Eye Shadow Brush to hit all the corners, creases or just all over your eyelids! ($28).
    Also in the collection are the adorable Lip Crayons. These little chubsters fit perfectly in your hands for easy application and comes in 6 shades. ($22)
    All of these amazing products are part of the Fall 2009 collection (aptly titled 'Ivy League Collection) and will be available for purchase next month (August 2009) at Bobbi Brown counters nationwide as well as at bobbibrown.com.
    xo
    Ferocia



    I'm thinking I might rock this look one day? What do you think of it? This is from the Catherine Malandrino Fall 2009 show. MAC makeup artist Tom Pecheaux said he used eyeliner in 3 places: the crease, above the lashes to add definition and underneath the eyes (but not touching the bottom lashes). "It gives an illusion; a different perspective to the eye," he said.

Blog Archive