Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Smashed Pennies from Heaven

    Old friends know I have an extensive collection of smashed pennies. Most of them are back in SF in a special display booklet that my college roommate Leor Jakubowicz bought me at Disneyland. I have them from all sorts of California attractions as well as London and other exotic places, brought back by Ami, Lauren and other friends. I am not sure what this 'empathy' one is all about but I believe it was designed by Marian Bantjes. I found it on Inspiration Resource and I am in love with it. This led me to discover Penny Collector.OMG Fairyland!  My favorite Oakland Attraction. I still have my Fairyland Key somewhere.
    Haight Street!
    Erica Weiner makes a necklace out of this 10 commandments smashed penny.
    10 commandments necklace $40

    I love when people send me smashed pennies from their travels. If you send me one I will love you forever in my heart and my blog.

Blog Archive