Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Hand Facials

    Why is it that we spend gazillion of dollars on lotions and potions for our face and body with anti-aging serums and SPF body creams and forget about our hands? Oh you might use a hand cream at night or in the morning which is great but have you thought if the creams you use have any protection from UV Ray’s. One of the leading tell tell signs of a woman’s age is through her hands and I have seen stunning women who have had cosmetic facial surgery, used injections and gone to great extremes to keep their youth but the hands always give it away.

    I can hear my mother saying to me at an early age back in the day’s when suntan lotions were baby oil if that, “don’t forget your hands” and of course I never listened and now in my 40’s I see the aging signs not only on my face but my hands ekkkk. We really don’t think of the hands particularly in the summer as needing extra protection and care but the fact is we do, most of us are careful about putting sun block on our faces and body’s but how many remember the hands? Our hands are exposed to sunlight and if unprotected they can become pigmented (dark spots)and yes wrinkled.


    Do a once a week hand facial, first use a scrub to rid off dry dead cells, this can be done with your body scrub products, then soak them in water with essential oils, I like a combination of tea tree and tangerine oils, soak for 20 minutes, then apply your hand creams that are rich with protection properties. And if you're one of those lucky people who get mannicures often, ask them to exfoliate (scrub) your hands first just like a facia,l to rejuvenate and expose our beautiful god given hands.



    My Recommended Products


Blog Archive