Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

The Harrad Experiment

    um, do you know about this movie? I don't know where to start. The Harrad Experiment , okay... here goes, it's a crazy movie from 1973 about some sort of sex college where paired with a 'roommate' of the opposite sex and are expected to explore your sexuality together, but also just like go to normal classes and stuff. First of all the unfortunately the version I saw is some lame edited version available from Netflix which has a lot of the nudity and scandal removed, but I think I still got the gist of it. Basically this movie stars Don Johnson and Tippi Hendren. Now if you're like me, and I'm guessing you are, you read Pamela Des Barres classic groupie memoir I'm With The Band* in your youth and you therefore know that after Pam sexed all kinds of insane rock stars like say, Jim Morrison, Jimmy Page and Mick Jagger she went on to have a serious committed relationship with Don Johnson. Now if you're like me, and once again I'm guessing you are, your teenage brain probably thought "That douche from Miami Vice! Why Pam? Why?!?!". Now I think these stills from The Harrad Experiement will help you to understand that Don Johnson was insanely smoking hot. Now back up, did you notice that I mentioned that this movie also stars Tippi Hendren, as in Melanie Griffith's mother. Apparently Melanie was an uncredited extra on the film and this is when she met Johnson who then proceeded to leave Pam for Melanie when she was *cough* fourteen years old. Yes that part of the book brook my heart too!
    Stanley arrives and introduces himself to his angelic roommate Sheilaand proceeds to disrobe
    Naked Yoga
    The late great Bruno Kirby.

    he seduces this girl with his knowledge of stamp collecting
    When she takes off her shirt he says "why do you wear that?" referring to her bra. Wha?
    Outfits
    I love her

    Naked Pool Party
    Also he has a green thumb
    They go to some weird performance type thing
    Trying to seduce his future wife's mother
    She wants to do it out in the open, he learns his lesson
    I found this story on The Harrad Experiment after I had already done these screencaps but check it out, it has some stuff I wasn't able to get: The Sex Manifesto for the Free Love Generation
    *someone left a copy of this book in my car when I was back in San Francisco. Whoever it was it somehow ended up at Jesse's.

Blog Archive