Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Debaser

    Old friends and ex-Neon dudes Jamie Jamz and EmDee's 90s night Debaser at the Knockout is evidently the most bonkerztown bananas party in SF right now.
    These photos are all by that Amelie-lookalike, bic pen bike lock-scam-exposing, constant wrist-breaking, collector nerd Chris Brennan, see the full flickr set here.There was a crowd surfing contest, and the prize was a "Smells Like Teen Spirt" 7 inch.The youth are super into the 90s jams. Melanie pointed out that they are to us what we were to people who grew up in the 80s when we going to clubs like 1984.
    Mara!
    I didn't dress the part, sorry! But you know I didn't have to take advantage of the whole free with a flannel things since I was *ahem* ON THE LIST. I am tres VIP in the SFC.
    I love Jesse and Joe getting in on the crowd surfing action, see we are still young!Jaan is really feeling it.
    Did I mention I am covered in bruises?
    Also some jerk took my coat. WTF! j.crew, long, black, xs. PLEASE RETURN. I only didn't freeze thanks to the chivalry of Colin Koopman. I need it back, its cold in NYC dudes.
    UPDATE: my coat was returned thanks to a really nice girl who saw my ad on craigslist. Yay! the internetz are awesome.

Blog Archive