Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Happy 2009

    Happy New Year! I'm being held hostage in San Francisco for an undetermined amount of time, and I have been too distracted to even come up with my resolutions. My initial ideas all revolve around R&B songs from the 90's.
    Resolution #1: NO SCRUBS
    Resolution #2: REAL LOVE
    after that it turns into the standard cliche mishmash of eat right and exercise.
    I spent New Years Eve with many dear old friends and even a couple of new friends. Silver and Gold.

    Photos by Sammich. Obscenely short velvet dress courtesy of my lil cousin Christina at Static on Haight. Polka Dot tights by Hue, huge bruise visible through said tights is the product of slippery shoes and the staircase to my mothers basement.

Blog Archive