Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

High School Fashion 1969

    I was doing a little perusing of the Life Archives again today and I happened to punch "high school' into the old yellin' horn and what emerged but these bonkerstown photos taken by someone named Arthur Schatz in 1969. I mean... Is this for realsies? I can't tell if this was an editorial or just candids he shot at some sunny high school. What school is this? It looks like whatever the school was in Clueless. I need ANSWERS people! The interweb is no help.
    Band Practice?Next levs tights situationDo you die?I. DIE.I live for her.Not a model?Model?the hair!She is doing my Paper Moon dance.
    did people really dress like this for school?
    um LEG BAND ?!?!?!
    Is that a real Archie style jalopy in the background?Is Arthur spying on these young lovers?did I mention the hair?

Blog Archive