Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Khloe and the Louboutin Piercing Satchel

    Hello darlings! I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately, I started work 2 weeks ago and it's exhausting. Anyway, on my poll last week I asked you who is your favorite Kardashian or Jenner. Most of you voted for Khloe and I was happily surprised as she is one of my favorites too. I love how she mixes 'n' matches trends and I also think that she looks beautiful lately, mainly because of her new (and ombre) hair. These days she is with her sisters in New York promoting themselves- ugh sorry I mean filming their reality show, selling their clothes, jewelry, diet supplements, etc. She can be seen strolling the city wearing an amazing Christian Louboutin handbag, the black studded Piercing Satchel. Take a look at the bag and fall in love!


    THE bag





    So what do you guys think about the bag? Love it as much as I do?
    xoxo Elina