Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

IHeartRadio Music Festival

    For all of us living in Europe, iHeartRadio app is the perfect (and may I say only) way to listen to all american hits and our favorite music stations such as Kiis 102,7 Fm, Power 106 Fm, etc. I used to "steal" my sister's IPhone to use the app, as I am a Blackberry user. Anyway, last weekend there was a music festival in Las Vegas hosted by iHeartRadio and Ryan Seacrest. As you can imagine, a lot of singers and groups attended and performed live (Lady GaGa, Alicia Keys with Jay-Z, Coldplay, Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez, Kelly Clarkson, Joe Jonas and many more). Enjoy the pictures of the fabulous ladies and let me know who is your favorite! Mine is Jennifer Lopez, I mean her shoes were enough to love the whole outfit!


    Ryan Seacrest


    Lady GaGa


    Nicki Minaj


    Jennifer Lopez


    Fergie


    Nicole Scherzinger


    Natasha Bedingfield


    Ashley Greene


    Carrie Underwood


    Maria Menounos
    xoxo Elina