Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Celebrity Hairstyle : Fishtail Braid

    My inspiration definitely comes from Alicia Keys, who recently sported the fishtail braid at the Bet Awards. I have to say that her hair looked efortlessly chic. A fishtail braid is a simple look that can be worn day to night and one celebrities seem to love a lot. Take a look at some of them wearing their hair in a fishtail braid.


    Alicia Keys, Rihanna


    Fergie, Leona Lewis


    Nicole Kidman, Diane Kruger


    Minka Kelly, Nikki Reed


    Ashley Tisdale, Vanessa Hudgens


    Mary-Kate Olsen, Rachel Zoe


    Nicole Richie, Hilary Duff


    Blake Lively, Jessica Szohr


    Katie Cassidy, Audrina Patridge


    Ashley Greene, Dianna Agron


    Kelly Osbourne, Cheryl Cole

    I hope you enjoyed the photos! I made a fishtail braid myself the other day and I have to say that it looked amazing. I think that the messier it looks, the better. I am tired of the neat hair in the summer, the hair should be cool and fun! Here is a tutorial I watched on YouTube. Thanks for reading!


    xoxo Elina