Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

OPI + DELL = Genius!

    I think that all hard core beauty gals (such as myself) have a fave OPI nail shade. (Mine just happens to be Lincoln Park After Dark. I know it’s a fall shade, but I wear it all year round because I’m obsessed with deep, dark colors on my nails.)

    Now, your fave OPI nail shade can match your laptop computer! OPI has linked up with DELL to create customized laptops just in time for the holiday season.

    (Alright, they don’t have ALL the nail polish shades available yet in this collabo, but this is a good start…so maybe you’ll find a new fave!)

    There are six shades available:

    Kyoto Pearl (a shimmery white satin)

    Princesses Rule! (a bright sparkly pink)

    Up Front & Personal (a golden glitter)

    Dear Santa (a glittering holiday red)

    Holiday Glow (a charcoal grey with a touch of silver)

    I’m Not Really A Waitress (a vivacious chianti red) *pictured above

    The OPI color options will be available for Dell Mini, Inspiron and Studio laptops will be available in the Dell Design Studio at dell.com first in the U.S. and later in other countries. Dell will bring 20 more classic OPI colors to market and incorporate new offerings based on trends, seasonality and popularity throughout the year. I’m keeping my fingers crossed that they come out with one in OPI’s Lincoln Park After Dark soon!

    xo

    Ferocia

Blog Archive