Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Do the right thing America

    *
    See more Natalie Portman videos at Funny or Die
    *

    Rashida Jones is another major girl crush of mine. (The ladiez of The Office are the best what can I say.) Lets just quickly recap her awesomeness. In no particular order: Harvard Grad, Freaks and Geeks, friends with Tupac, oh yeah Thriller, Off the Wall, Bad her dad had a bit to do with that, has made out with Jim from The Office, was engaged to Mark Ronson, does a little writing for the Teen Vogue and also insanely gorg. (Natalie Portman always sorta bugged but I dunno she may have redeemed.) Um yeah and here she is with her mom.

    I wish I could vote today. Being disenfranchised has never hit so hard. I hereby promise on this blog to become a U.S. Citizen by the time it is time for the next election in 2012, proms guys I swear.

Blog Archive