Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Valentine's Day on Graham

    One of the odd and charming things about my new neighborhood is that people are really, really into Valentines Day. It almost seemed like people were in a rush to take down their Christmas decorations and put red hearts in their windows. They were up by mid-January, this really sweet looking red light-up hearts in the windows of the otherwise pretty drab Williamsburg vinyl siding clod building. I love that all these elderly Italians are so romantic.I know my photos are pretty bad but seriously these light up hearts are great.
    Cafe Capri, my variety coffee shop on Graham (sorry Variety) is celebrating there 35th anniversary today. I went in this morning and they gave me free candy and a piece of Panatone. Just like my grandma!I love these two, she always asks me if I want my lid folded back or closed.The 'chairman of the board' is prominently featured
    Oh and the deli next door has heart shaped ravioli.xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox