Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

Style Rookie

    Okay I am officially crushed out on little Tavi of Style Rookie. I've always had a soft spot for anyone (Abagail Breslin) who I feel embodies the essence of girlhood in all its awkward, silly, fun times and creative glory.
    Splatter painting an old tutu, then jumping around and taking pics with your friend. Yes please! Sounds like my dream crafternoon.
    Once upon a time when I was young and idealistic I even worked for a nonprofit called Girls, Inc. We were all about teaching girls to be "Smart, Strong and Bold" and doing fun activities and I would have them read a book about Frida Kahlo and then do a self portrait, or a book about Carmen Miranda and make a tutti fruiti hat. Some day I will dig up some photos.