Get Paid To Promote, Get Paid To Popup, Get Paid Display Banner

King of Sorrow: Sade

    King of Sorrow is my favorite Sade song and as I am sure you know Sade has a lot of good songs and Smooth Operator is no joke. I was totally obsessed with this video in 2001 and I used to describe it to people in detail at the slightest provocation. Today I realized that with the wonders of teh innerweb I could find it on YouTube.


    This video pulls on every last one my heart strings. Its got everything: cute babies, a location that looks like Cuba, a single mom, Sade looking like a total fox, pretty dresses, white pants, sadness. The part at the end when she washes the baby's shoes. *sniff* gets. me. every. time.





    Seriously is there anyone is the world more glamorous than Sade. I remember hearing a long time ago that she never does interviews and is super shy and private. I remember Chris Rock talking about how he had her on his show and she wouldn't speak and he was so intimidated by her that he just stared at her in awe.